Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance is essential for car owners. Having coverage can reduce your chances of covering high out-of-pocket costs after a covered accident occurs. Choosing the right policy can be complex, which is why The Mike Dyer Agency is here to help guide you through the process.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Car owners get auto insurance coverage to protect themselves from high accident-related costs. Most auto insurance providers require you to pay an insurance premium in exchange for financial assistance following a covered incident, such as a collision or an injury, depending on your policy. Additionally, you may have to pay a deductible, an out-of-pocket cost you cover after an accident before insurance helps you out.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance varies among policyholders but often includes coverage options such as the following:
- Liability insurance can help insure against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Bodily injury liability can help cover others’ medical bills (and, in some cases, deaths).
- Property damage liability can help pay for damage to the other driver’s property, such as their car.
- Collision insurance can help cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck or collision with an object (e.g., a sign or fence).
- Comprehensive insurance can help insure against non-collision mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance can help protect you against loss if an accident is caused by someone else who does not have adequate liability coverage.
The agents at The Mike Dyer Agency can help you learn about policy customization options.
Is Auto Insurance Expensive?
Auto insurance rates vary among policyholders. Insurance carriers often use factors such as your insurance claims history, car model and driving record to determine how much to charge for coverage. Auto insurance may be more expensive for a driver with a poor driving record and claims history than someone with a clean driving record and no claims.
Where Can I Find Coverage?
If you are a car owner in Knoxville, Tennessee, the experienced agents at The Mike Dyer Agency can assist you in learning about potential auto insurance policies to help you decide on the right coverage for you and your car.
Call us at 865-966-2111 to request a quote on a policy today.